The Benchmarking Network, Inc. is an international resource for business process research and metrics. We lead studies with over 140,000 process leaders in over 165 countries. We provide benchmarking training and research to individual companies, professional and trade associations, and industry and process based groups. Since 1992, our over 300 benchmarking studies have spanned virtually all processes and industries to identify measures and collect data to identify best practices.
Tap into our existing databases of over 300 studies that are available to assist in jump-starting your benchmarking efforts. Since no database can cover all needs, we also support more customized research activities.
The Benchmarking Network has conducted over 3,000 site visits with companies to collect best practice information.
Not ready to become a full-fledged member yet? See how you can use our databases, resources and contacts to facilitate your Benchmarking efforts. With over 300 completed studies, we have a comprehensive process and metric database to support your efforts.
Contact us directly via our Information Request Form. Its quick and easy, and we'll get in contact with you fast!
Benchmarking how it should be done; not just data but real people in face-to-face process discussions. Our process includes:
- Enlisting major global corporations
- Gathering databases of details and comparable measures
- Collecting detailed process information
- Identifying best practices and performers
- Face to face site visits with "Best Practice" companies
We conduct a number of online surveys in a variety of topics. Currently, we are looking for both survey sponsors and participants.
- Sponsors define their own survey and topics
- Member participants can fill out surveys and receive results online in real time.
Register here for membership in The Benchmarking Network and its international associations. Members are informed about upcoming Benchmarking studies and roundtables, receive newsletters and are added to the interest list for our projects. See how you can tap our databases, contacts and resources for your Benchmarking efforts!
With your membership you will receive:
- A subscription to the E-Benchmarking Newsletter
- The opportunity to become involved in upcoming round tables.
- The privilege of being invited into ongoing studies.
- The ability to participate in benchmarking surveys.
How we work with you
We work to fit your process improvement needs on a variety of levels.
We access companies by:
- Assembling groups of companies
- Administering surveys and creating databases
- Scheduling and leading site visits
- Providing expert opinions of best practices
The Benchmarking Network sponsors a number of associations to gather people with common interests. Membership in the association is provided at no cost. As companies sponsor efforts, members are invited by the sponsors to participate. We do not disclose the names of the sponsors. Only invited members are allowed to participate in a study. Participants also receive a summary of the study findings
A Fasttrakk™ study is a rapid methodology that derives results from telephone interviews. The advantages are speed and cost. A Fasttrakk™ is ideal as a start to identify key performance gaps and target more comprehensive Benchmarking activities
Key Industry Associations
Here are a few of our top industry focused sites. To see a complete list, use the drop-down menu below.
- Financial and Banking
- Electric Utility
- Oil and Gas
- Health Care
Key Process Associations
Here are a few of our top process focused sites. To see a complete list, use the drop-down menu below.
- Procurement and Supply Chain
- Human Resources
- Contact Center
- Customer Satisfaction
- Information Systems
- Six Sigma